Tuesday 11 March 2014

Love Long Hair

Hello my lovelies,

When I first came across this hashtag #LoveLongHair on Twitter, I my first reaction was that of surprise. Well who doesn't love long hair! We spend thousands each year on shampoos, conditioners, hairsprays, treatments, spas etc- only to get those shiny gorgeous locks.

My curiosity got the better of me  :D and I asked the team what it was all about. They were kind enough to send me a sample pack of a shampoo and a conditioner. It seemed like a normal bottle but with no brand name on it.

The smell is a bit fruity but nice. The consistency is just perfect and it lathers well. I shampooed and conditioned as usual.

My verdict- I actually love the smell it leaves behind. Can feel it on my hair for a day. It definitely smoothened my flyaways without without weighing down my hair. My hair felt quite smooth after I blow dried. Even managed to skip my hair serum.

I am actually very excited about the BIG REVEAL tomorrow. Watch this space for more :)

2 comments:

  1. Manasi Prabhakaran11 March 2014 at 23:57

    Hey Radhika ,

    That sound interesting. Where can I get this?:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats cool to hear that the smell lasts for one day. I'm gonna try this out :)

    ReplyDelete